The Boston Celtics (44-18) will look to Jayson Tatum (sixth in the league scoring 30.1 points per game) when they attempt to hold off Donovan Mitchell (eighth in the NBA with 27.2 PPG) and the Cleveland Cavaliers (39-25) on Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at TD Garden. The Celtics are 6.5-point home favorites in the matchup, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN, NBCS-BOS, and BSOH.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Jayson Tatum or Donovan Mitchell in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Celtics vs. Cavaliers Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, NBCS-BOS, and BSOH
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
- Moneyline favorite: Celtics (-250)
- Spread: Celtics (-6.5)
Celtics vs. Cavaliers Betting Stats and Trends
- The Celtics have covered the spread in a matchup 32 times this season (32-27-3).
- In games this season when favored by 6.5 points or more, Boston is 15-18-1 against the spread.
- Games involving the Celtics have hit the over 32 times out of 64 chances this season.
- The Cavaliers have compiled a 34-29-1 record against the spread this year.
- Cleveland has a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Cavaliers games have gone over the total 30 times this season.
Celtics vs. Cavaliers Statistics and Rankings
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Celtics vs. Cavaliers Stats and Trends
- The Celtics are 7-3 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread in their last 10 contests.
- Boston and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- During their past 10 games, the Celtics have a points-per-game average 2.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- The Cavaliers are 6-4 against the spread and 7-3 overall in their last 10 contests.
- In its past 10 games, Cleveland has gone over the total five times.
- In their past 10 games, the Cavaliers are scoring 2.0 more points per game than their season-long scoring average, 111.9 PPG.
Free Pick of the Day
Our prediction: Cavaliers (+6.5)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!