Yes, football is a violent sport and naturally players get hurt. When they get hurt, they wind up on NFL injury reports. But fear not. We are here to help you navigate the murky waters of the often mysterious and complicated injury report.
Gone are the days of players being considered “probable.” Instead, at a minimum, any player with a hangnail or blister on his thumb is slapped with the questionable tag. It’s the same category players are put into if they are in danger of missing a game or two due to a sprained ankle.
In each of these articles, we will tell you who is ruled out for extended time, who is on injured reserve, who is missing time due to suspension, who is probable and who is truly questionable to suit up. FullTime Fantasy Football Expert Bill Enright discusses the impact of the injuries and how they affect your rosters each and every week. These articles are exclusively on Sports Illustrated.
So without further ado, welcome to the injury report home page!
Fantasy Football Injury Reports
- Week 1 – Lamar Miller to IR, A.J. Green OUT, Jordan Reed QUESTIONABLE
- Week 2 – Tyreek Hill, Tevin Coleman, Derrius Guice OUT
- Week 3 – Big Ben Down For The Count, Drew Brees Out Six Weeks
- Week 4 – Saquon Barkley Will Miss 1-2 Months
- Week 5 – Davante Adams and Mitch Trubisky Go Down
- Week 6 – Tyreek Hill, Saquon Barkley on Verge of Return, Sammy Watkins Suffer Injury
- Week 7 – Will Dissly OUT, Amari Cooper Could Miss Time
- Week 8 – Matt Ryan, Kerryon Johnson, Adam Thielen
- Week 9 – James Conner, Matt Breida
- Week 10 – D-Jax, T.Y. Hilton, Preston Williams
- Week 11 – Devonta Freeman, Austin Hooper, Evan Engram
- Week 12 – Marlon Mack, Auden Tate
- Week 13 – Eric Ebron, Golden Tate, Hunter Renfrow
- Week 14 – Dalvin Cook, Julio Jones, T.J. Hockenson
- Week 15 – Rashaad Penny, Mike Evans, Alshon Jeffery
- Week 16 – Chris Godwin, Dalvin Cook, Adam Thielen
- Week 17 (Coming Soon)
Freshly updated 2019 Dynasty football rankings after the NFL Draft! Remember, these are based on perceived trade value, meaning the rankings are primarily based on what it would take to move the player. […]