KBO got rained out last night as we kind of suspected and tonight has a 4 game make-up series beginning at 2:00 AM. It’s got some premium pitching on it as well.
The NPB on the other hand is loaded with rookie pitchers and should be a high scoring affair.
KBO SP Rankings
- Dan Straily … Has been dominant and at home even in a game with a little rain is clear #1
- Hui Kwan Yu … SK should be a nother target on a short 4 game slate that doesn’t feature Hanwha
- KT Wiz / NC Dinos … I dont trust Wright or Bae here and the Wiz were too hot before the PPD
- Doosan Bears
NPB SP Rankings
- Hirotoshi Takanashi … Man, his stats remind me of Jake Junis. Need I say more? Gives up lots of bombs and strikes out a ton of guys. Faces a team with no power. LETS GO!
- Takahiro Shiomi
- FUK – Hawks
- Balentien, Yanagita, Uebayashi
- ORI – Buffaloes
- Adam Jones
- Masataka Yoshida – Must play
- TOH – Eagles
- Splish Splash Jabari Blash – HR is coming
- Hideto Asamura
- Stefen Romero
CHAIRMAN: Masataka Yoshida – Orix Buffaloes