We’re rolling out our Annual Flagship piece, our 2023 Fantasy Football Team Outlooks series!
With high-stakes fantasy football legend Shawn Childs (previously from Sports Illustrated’s fantasy coverage), you’re about to experience the most in-depth team outlooks you’ll find anywhere! Shawn’s pedigree speaks for itself. Shawn has been a high-stakes Fantasy Football legend since 2004 when he had success in his first season (three titles and $25,000 in winnings). Also, Childs has competed and won six figures in all different formats – auctions, draft championships, main events, and high-dollar leagues including a score of over $200,000 last season in DFS! We dare you to find an expert who knows the NFL player pool better than Shawn Childs — it can’t be done!
These outlooks come jam-packed with Coaching Changes, NFL Draft, Free Agency, Offensive and Defensive updates, and player-by-player breakdowns at each position!
- Buffalo Bills – You’re going to want to read how the new Buffalo backfield will actually help Josh Allen in 2023.
- Miami Dolphins – See why Tua Tagovailoa offers QB1 potential and how that impacts the rest of the Dolphins.
- New England Patriots – Bill O’Brien should have a big impact on New England’s offense. What’s the fantasy impact?
- New York Jets – Aaron Rodgers makes the Jets championship contenders. And Breece Hall offers top-5 upside but can you risk it?
- Baltimore Ravens – The Ravens are set to sore with Todd Monken. Check out who will lead the club in yards and TDs.
- Cincinnati Bengals – Joe Burrow is a “player worth fighting for.” Just how high is Shawn on the superstar signal caller?
- Cleveland Browns – Is Deshaun Watson poised to return to his former top-5 status with an improved supporting cast?
- Pittsburgh Steelers – An improving offensive line should work wonders for Pittsburgh. See where you should be targeting some of the underrated Steelers’ fantasy options.
- Houston Texans – The arrival of C.J. Stroud has a very surprising Texan in a good position to lead the team in targets.
- Indianapolis Colts – QB Anthony Richardson has unreal upside. Where should you target him in fantasy drafts?
- Jacksonville Jaguars – You’re not going to believe just how big of an impact Calvin Ridley will have on the Jags’ offense.
- Tennessee Titans – There are some sneaky good fantasy options in Tennessee. See where you should target Derrick Henry, DeAndre Hopkins, and others on draft day.
- Denver Broncos – Sean Payton will turn Denver’s offense around. See how that affects the Broncos’ skill fantasy options.
- Kansas City Chiefs – You’ll never guess what SHOCKING wide receiver is set to lead the champs in targets in 2023…
- Las Vegas Raiders – Can Josh Jacobs repeat his breakout 2022? And how will Davante Adams fare without Derek Carr?
- Los Angeles Chargers – Justin Herbert is poised to win fantasy leagues this season. See why the FullTime fantasy staff loves the Chargers’ signal caller.
- Dallas Cowboys – How will RB Tony Pollard perform with 275 touches and Mike McCarthy calling plays? Quite well…
- New York Giants – A surprising option is set to lead the Giants’ revamped receiving corps in targets and grabs.
- Philadelphia Eagles – How will D’Andre Swift fit in with the Eagles’ Big Three and where should we draft Swfit?
- Washington Commanders– Washington boasts a pair of running backs and wideouts with fantasy appeal. Shawn tells you which ones you should be targeting on draft day.
- Chicago Bears – What kind of numbers can D.J. Moore post with Justin Fields? Plus, breaking down a tricky backfield.
- Detroit Lions – Jahmyr Gibbs is ready to step in and produce right away. See how high we ranked the rookie rusher.
- Green Bay Packers – See how the Jordan Love Era will begin for the Packers and why Christian Watson remains a stud.
- Minnesota Vikings – The addition of Jordan Addison makes the Vikings a dark horse for the NFL’s top offense. Check out these projections for Justin Jefferson and Kirk Cousins…
- Atlanta Falcons – Everyone loves Bijan Robinson, but can the rookie running back possibly live up to the hype in 2023?
- Carolina Panthers – See what kind of impact No.1 overall pick Bryce Young will have on the rebuilding Panthers.
- New Orleans Saints – Derek Carr is new in town, but that isn’t necessarily a bad thing for Chris Olave…
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – First and foremost is who will win the club’s QB battle. Shawn has the answer to that and where you should draft the Bucs’ supporting cast.
- Arizona Cardinals – The Cards are favorites to land the top pick in 2024 but there’s still some fantasy value in 2023.
- Los Angeles Rams – With a healthy Matt Stafford, Cam Akers, and Cooper Kupp the Rams look potentially potent again.
- San Francisco 49ers – Brock Purdy, Trey Lance? Who starts in San Fran and how will that affect the Niners’ offense?
- Seattle Seahawks – Geno Smith had a career year in 2022. Now, the club added dynamic rookie WR Jaxon Smith-Njigba to the mix. You’ve got to see the unbelievable forecast out of Seattle…
Now that you’ve read our 2023 Fantasy Football Team Outlooks, you know everything there is to know about the upcoming fantasy season. Ready to dive right in? Jump into a Fulltime Fantasy league today for as low as $25 and start your quest to become the next Fantasy Football World Champion.
Other useful links:
- Advanced ADP (average draft position with high low windows) based on our Fulltime Fantasy leagues.
- Fulltime Fantasy’s Tiered Cheatsheet (#1 Rankings in the country, awarded in 2022)
- Draft Rankings and Projections
- Dynasty Rankings (by Scott Atkins)
Become the next Fantasy Football World Champion. Here’s how it works. Enter one of our Starter Leagues for $25. CLICK HERE to learn more
Win incredible prizes using our On-Demand Simulator! Takes Minutes to draft!
Win Your Choice of a Trip for Four to Maui or a Panini Football FLAWLESS Hobby Briefcase!
How it Works:
–Draft your team using our On-Demand Simulator. (Great practice for the real thing!)
-If you like your roster, enter it into the Bestball contest. Just sit back and watch your team climb the leaderboard!
-Winner gets to choose from the amazing prizes below:
If you don’t know just how fantastic and amazing the Panini Flawless Football briefcase is (valued over $7,500), make sure and watch the video starting at the 8-minute mark! Football Trading cards are back!
Also, Don’t forget to visit our 24/7 Chat Room on Discord! Our team is standing by to help you answer questions three specific times of the week in our new Discord chat:
- Sunday AM — All morning Sunday we’re there to help with your WDIS questions and late injury situations.
- Tuesday – Helping you decide who to pick up and or who to cut.
- Thursday evening – Helping guide you through starting or benching any landmines because you want to watch them on TV!