It’s Christmas in April for NFL fans everywhere. Here’s our final 2021 NFL Mock Draft.
NFL Draft Round 1: April 29, 2021 – 8:00pm eastern
1) Jacksonville Jaguars: QB Trevor Lawrence, Clemson
The easiest number one overall pick in years.
2) New York Jets: QB Zach Wilson, BYU
I’m a believer in this player, even against lessor competition.
3) San Francisco 49ers (from HOU through MIA): QB Mac Jones, Alabama
The shocker is confirmed. I can’t believe this is happening. Mac should instantly be considered as a number 3 overall pick in Superflex Dynasty leagues and actually makes a strong case for number one overall with the weapons Kittle, Samuel and Aiyuk.
4) Atlanta Falcons: TE Kyle Pitts, Florida
5) Cincinnati Bengals: WR Ja’marr Chase, LSU
For the record, I think this is a bad choice. Joe Burrow should be protected right here with this pick, but it’s the Bengals, and they decide to chase Chase.
6) Miami Dolphins (from PHI): WR Jaylen Waddle, Alabama
Some think it’s Devonta Smith, but I think Waddle is the more impressive prospect.
7) Detroit Lions: OT Penei Sewell, Oregon
8) Carolina Panthers: OT Rashawn Slater, Northwestern
9) Denver Broncos: QB Justin Fields, Ohio State
The Broncos decided they weren’t going to give up additional draft picks and decided to roll the dice on draft day, however if the plan were to backfire and teams did move up for Fields and Lance, they needed a plan B, knowing that the price for that backup plan (Teddy Bridgewater) would be more expensive post draft. So Teddy was insurance, nothing more. Fields becomes the number two overall prospect in Superflex Dynasty football rookie drafts.
10) Dallas Cowboys: CB Patrick Surtain II, Alabama
11) New York Giants: WR Devonta Smith, Alabama
12) Philadelphia Eagles (from SF through MIA): LB Micah Parsons, Penn St
13) Los Angeles Chargers: OT Christian Darrisaw, Virginia Tech
14) Minnesota Vikings: OT Alijah Vera-Tucker, USC
15) New England Patriots: QB Trey Lance, North Dakota State
I’m not buying the Garoppolo rumors.
16) Arizona Cardinals: CB Jaycee Horn, South Carolina
17) Las Vegas Raiders: OT Teven Jenkins, Oklahoma State
Anything other than upgrading the woeful offensive line should result in immediate firing of everyone in charge.
18) Miami Dolphins: DE Kwity Paye, Michigan
19) Washington Football Team: LB Jeremiah Owusu Koramoah, Notre Dame
20) Chicago Bears: DT Christian Barmore, Alabama
21) Indianapolis Colts: DE Azeez Ojulari, Georgia
22) Tennessee Titans: CB Greg Newsome, Northwestern
23) New York Jets (from SEA): CB Caleb Farley, Virginia Tech
Ultimate swing for the fences pick.
24) Pittsburgh Steelers: RB Najee Harris, Alabama – The sixth member of the Crimson Tide selected in the top 24 picks and the Steelers get their every down back to make things easier for Ben Roethlisberger and the wide receivers.
25) Jacksonville Jaguars (from LAR): DE Jaelan Philips, Miami
26) Cleveland Browns: LB Zaven Collins, Tulsa
27) Baltimore Ravens: WR Rashod Bateman, Minnesota
28) New Orleans Saints: CB Asante Samuel Jr., Florida State
29) Green Bay Packers: WR Kadarius Toney, Florida
30) Buffalo Bills: DE Jayson Oweh, Penn St
31) Baltimore Ravens (from KC): DE Gregory Rousseau, Miami
32) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: DE Joe Tryon, Washington
Discuss this mock and everything NFL, seasonal, dfs and dynasty fantasy football in our NEW Discord. It’s FREE to chat and open 24/7.