The Philadelphia 76ers are 9-point underdogs heading into Game 2 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Boston Celtics at TD Garden on Wednesday, starting at 8:00 PM ET on TNT. The 76ers lead the series 1-0. The matchup’s over/under is 218.5.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Jayson Tatum or James Harden in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Celtics vs. 76ers Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 3, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
- Moneyline favorite: Celtics (-429)
- Spread: Celtics (-9)
- Total: 218.5
Celtics vs. 76ers Betting Stats and Trends
- The Celtics have covered the spread 44 times this season (44-35-3).
- Boston is 13-12-1 ATS when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- This season, 43 of the Celtics’ games have gone over the point total.
- Boston and its opponents have gone over the current 218.5-point total in 61 of 82 games this season.
- The Celtics and their opponents have scored an average of 229.4 points per game in 2022-23, 10.9 more than Wednesday’s total.
- The 76ers have covered the spread 48 times in 82 games with a set spread.
- In games it has played as 9-point underdogs or more, Philadelphia has a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Games involving the 76ers have hit the over 44 times this season.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone over 218.5 points in 53 of 82 chances this season.
- In 2022-23, games involving the 76ers have averaged a total of 226.1 points, 7.6 more than the set total in this contest.
Celtics vs. 76ers Statistics and Rankings
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||76ers AVG||76ers Rank|
Celtics vs. 76ers Stats and Trends
- The Celtics have covered the spread seven times in their last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Boston and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- Boston’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 226.9 points scored. That’s 8.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Celtics are scoring 0.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- The 76ers have gone 8-2 over their last 10 contests, with a 7-3 record against the spread during that span.
- Five of Philadelphia’s past 10 outings have gone over the total.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to score an average of 219.5 combined points over its last 10 games, one more than the 218.5 over/under in this matchup.
- In their last 10 games, the 76ers’ per-game scoring average is 111.2, four points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Free Pick of the Day
Our pick: 76ers (+9)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!