The Memphis Grizzlies are 4-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 5 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Los Angeles Lakers at FedExForum on Wednesday, starting at 7:30 PM ET on TNT, BSSE, and SportsNet LA. The Lakers lead the series 3-1. The over/under is set at 221.5 in the matchup.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Ja Morant or Anthony Davis in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Grizzlies vs. Lakers Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Wednesday, April 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT, BSSE, and SportsNet LA
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Arena: FedExForum
- Moneyline favorite: Grizzlies (-172)
- Spread: Grizzlies (-4)
- Total: 221.5
Grizzlies vs. Lakers Betting Stats and Trends
- The Grizzlies have put together a record of 37-41-4 against the spread this season.
- Memphis has an ATS record of 23-19-4 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Grizzlies games have gone over the total 37 times this season.
- Memphis has combined with its opponents to score more than 221.5 points in 56 of 82 games this season.
- Grizzlies games this season feature an average total of 229.9 points, a number 8.4 points higher than Wednesday’s over/under.
- The Lakers have put together a record of 40-39-3 against the spread this season.
- In games it was an underdog in by 4 points or more so far this season, Los Angeles went 12-18-2 against the spread.
- This year, 43 of the Lakers’ games have gone over the point total.
- So far this season, 72% of Los Angeles’ games (59-of-82) have had more combined points than Wednesday’s over/under of 221.5.
- The 233.8 points per game average in Lakers games this season is 12.3 more than this game’s over/under.
Grizzlies vs. Lakers Statistics and Rankings
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
Grizzlies vs. Lakers Stats and Trends
- The Grizzlies are 4-6 overall and 3-7 against the spread in their past 10 contests.
- Memphis’ past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- Memphis’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 227.9 points scored. That’s 6.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Grizzlies have scored 4.0 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- The Lakers have a 6-4 record against the spread while finishing 8-2 overall in their past 10 contests.
- In its past 10 games, Los Angeles has hit the over eight times.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to score an average of 228.9 combined points in its last 10 games, 7.4 more than the 221.5 over/under in this matchup.
- In their past 10 games, the Lakers’ per-game scoring average is 120.8, 3.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Free Pick of the Day
Our pick: Grizzlies (-4)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!