Southeast Division foes square off when the Washington Wizards (34-42) host the Orlando Magic (32-44) at Capital One Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, March 31, 2023. The Magic are 1.5-point underdogs in the game, the fourth matchup between the teams this season. The point total is set at 224 in the matchup.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Kristaps Porzingis or Paolo Banchero in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Wizards vs. Magic Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Friday, March 31, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-DC and BSFL
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Capital One Arena
- Moneyline favorite: Wizards (-126)
- Spread: Wizards (-1.5)
- Total: 224
Wizards vs. Magic Betting Stats and Trends
- The Wizards have gone 34-39-3 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, Washington is 12-11 against the spread.
- Wizards games have gone over the total 37 times this season.
- Washington has combined with its opponents to put up more than 224 points in 41 of 76 games this season.
- Wizards games this season feature an average total of 226.9 points, a number 2.9 points higher than Friday’s over/under.
- The Magic are 42-31-3 against the spread this season.
- Orlando is 34-20-3 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Magic games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 37 times this year.
- Orlando and its opponents have combined to score more than 224 points in 40 of 76 games this season.
- The 225.9 PPG average total in Magic games this season is 1.9 points more than this game’s over/under.
Wizards vs. Magic Statistics and Rankings
|Wizards Rank||Wizards AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
Wizards vs. Magic Stats and Trends
- The Wizards are 3-7 overall and 3-6-1 against the spread over their past 10 contests.
- Washington’s last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- Washington’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 226.2 points scored. That’s 2.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wizards’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 1.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- The Magic have a 7-2-1 record against the spread while finishing 5-5 overall in their past 10 games.
- In its past 10 games, Orlando has hit the over five times.
- Orlando’s average total over the last 10 games is 4.3 points greater than the 224 total listed for this matchup.
- In the past 10 games, the Magic are averaging 3.8 more points than their season average of 111.7 PPG.
Free Pick of the Day
Our prediction: Wizards (-1.5)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!