The Phoenix Suns (41-35) are big, 10-point favorites as they try to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Denver Nuggets (51-25) on Friday, March 31, 2023 at Footprint Center. The contest airs at 10:30 PM ET on NBA TV, BSAZ, and ALT. The over/under is 227 in the matchup.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Deandre Ayton or Nikola Jokic in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Suns vs. Nuggets Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Friday, March 31, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, BSAZ, and ALT
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Footprint Center
- Moneyline favorite: Suns (-443)
- Spread: Suns (-10)
- Total: 227
Suns vs. Nuggets Betting Stats and Trends
- The Suns have covered the spread in a game 38 times this season (38-35-3).
- In games it was favored in by 10 points or more so far this season, Phoenix has gone 6-3 against the spread.
- This season, 36 of the Suns’ games have gone over the point total.
- Phoenix and its opponents have combined to score more than 227 points in 37 of 76 games this season.
- Suns games have had an average of 225.3 points this season, 1.7 fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- The Nuggets have covered the spread 40 times over 76 games with a set spread.
- Denver is a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- This year, Nuggets games have hit the over 35 times.
- In 56.6% of Denver’s games this season (43/76), the teams combined to score more than Friday’s total of 227 points.
- The 229.0 points per game average in Nuggets games this season is 2.0 more than this game’s over/under.
Suns vs. Nuggets Statistics and Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Nuggets AVG||Nuggets Rank|
Suns vs. Nuggets Stats and Trends
- The Suns have covered the spread three times in their last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Phoenix’s past 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Phoenix games averaged 5.7 more points (232.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Suns have scored 2.2 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- The Nuggets are 4-6 against the spread and 5-5 overall in their past 10 games.
- In its past 10 contests, Denver has hit the over three times.
- Denver’s average total over the last 10 games is 2.8 points greater than the 227 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Over their past 10 games, the Nuggets’ points per game average is 113.8, 2.6 points lower per game than their season-long scoring average.
Free Pick of the Day
Our prediction: Nuggets (+10)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!