Julius Randle and the New York Knicks (44-33) are 5-point underdogs against Donovan Mitchell and the Cleveland Cavaliers (48-29) Friday, March 31, 2023 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The matchup tips off at 7:30 PM ET on BSOH and MSG.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Donovan Mitchell or Julius Randle in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Cavaliers vs. Knicks Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Friday, March 31, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOH and MSG
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Arena: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
- Moneyline favorite: Cavaliers (-200)
- Spread: Cavaliers (-5)
Cavaliers vs. Knicks Betting Stats and Trends
- The Cavaliers have covered the spread 42 times over 77 games with a set spread.
- In games it was favored in by 5 points or more so far this season, Cleveland has gone 20-8-1 against the spread.
- This season, 38 of the Cavaliers’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Knicks have covered the spread 43 times in 77 games with a set spread.
- In games it has played as 5-point underdogs or more, New York has an ATS record of 3-5-1.
- Knicks games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 40 times this season.
Cavaliers vs. Knicks Statistics and Rankings
|Cavaliers Rank||Cavaliers AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Cavaliers vs. Knicks Stats and Trends
- The Cavaliers have covered the spread six times in their last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Cleveland’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Cavaliers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 1.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- The Knicks have a 5-5 record against the spread while finishing 5-5 overall in their last 10 games.
- Four of New York’s past 10 games have hit the over.
- Over their last 10 games, the Knicks are scoring 0.7 more points per game than their season-long scoring average, 115.4 PPG.
Free Pick of the Day
Our pick: Knicks (+5)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!