The Miami Heat (38-34) take the court against the Detroit Pistons (16-55) as 9.5-point favorites on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET on BSDET and BSSUN. The point total for the matchup is set at 218.5.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Bam Adebayo or Jaden Ivey in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Heat vs. Pistons Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSDET and BSSUN
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Little Caesars Arena
- Moneyline favorite: Heat (-470)
- Spread: Heat (-9.5)
- Total: 218.5
Heat vs. Pistons Betting Stats and Trends
- The Heat have covered the spread 25 times in 72 games with a set spread.
- Miami has yet to cover the spread (0-3) when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- This season, 33 of the Heat’s games have gone over the point total out of 71 chances.
- Miami has combined with its opponents to put up more than 218.5 points in 34 of 72 games this season.
- The average total in Heat games this season is 218.6, 0.1 points more than Sunday’s total of 218.5.
- The Pistons have registered a 31-39-1 record against the spread this season.
- Detroit is 11-12-1 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Pistons games have hit the over 36 times.
- Detroit and its opponents have combined to score more than 218.5 points in 48 of 71 games this season.
- The 229.6 points per game average in Pistons games this season is 11.1 more than this game’s over/under.
Heat vs. Pistons Statistics and Rankings
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
Heat vs. Pistons Stats and Trends
- The Heat have covered the spread three times in their past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Miami games averaged 1.5 more points (220) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Heat have a points-per-game average 6.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- The Pistons have gone 1-9 over their last 10 games, with a 3-7 record against the spread during that span.
- Detroit has gone over the total in three of its last 10 contests.
- Detroit’s average total over the last 10 games is 7.5 points greater than the 218.5 total listed for this matchup.
- In their past 10 games, the Pistons’ points per game average is 106.4, 4.7 points lower per game than their season-long scoring average.
Free Pick of the Day
Our pick: Pistons (+9.5)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!