The Los Angeles Lakers (34-37) take on the Orlando Magic (29-42) as 6-point favorites on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA and BSFL. The point total is set at 230.5 for the matchup.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Anthony Davis or Paolo Banchero in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Lakers vs. Magic Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA and BSFL
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
- Moneyline favorite: Lakers (-236)
- Spread: Lakers (-6)
- Total: 230.5
Lakers vs. Magic Betting Stats and Trends
- The Lakers have covered the spread 34 times over 71 games with a set spread.
- Los Angeles is 6-1 ATS when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Lakers games have gone over the total 34 times this season.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the current 230.5-point total in 42 of 71 games (59.2%) this season.
- The Lakers and their opponents have scored an average of 233.5 points per game in 2022-23, three more than Sunday’s total.
- The Magic have covered the spread 38 times over 71 games with a set spread.
- In games it has played as 6-point underdogs or more, Orlando has an ATS record of 22-13-2.
- Magic games have gone over the total 36 times this season.
- So far this season, 39.4% of Orlando’s games (28-of-71) have had more combined points than Sunday’s over/under of 230.5.
- The 226.1 PPG average total in Magic games this season is 4.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Lakers vs. Magic Statistics and Rankings
|Lakers Rank||Lakers AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
Lakers vs. Magic Stats and Trends
- The Lakers have a 5-5 record straight-up in their last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Los Angeles’ last 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- Los Angeles’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 228.4 points scored. That’s 2.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Lakers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 3.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- The Magic have a 5-5 record against the spread while finishing 4-6 overall in their last 10 contests.
- Orlando has gone over the total in seven of its last 10 contests.
- Orlando and its opponents have combined to score an average of 228.9 combined points over its last 10 games, 1.6 less than the 230.5 over/under in this matchup.
- In their past 10 games, the Magic are scoring 5.1 more points per game than their season-long scoring average, 111.6 PPG.
Free Pick of the Day
Our pick: Lakers (-6)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!