The Sacramento Kings (42-27) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to continue a six-game road win streak when they visit the Washington Wizards (32-38) on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 236 for the matchup.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Domantas Sabonis or Kristaps Porzingis in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Kings vs. Wizards Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-DC and NBCS-CA
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Capital One Arena
- Moneyline favorite: Kings (-142)
- Spread: Kings (-2.5)
- Total: 236
Kings vs. Wizards Betting Stats and Trends
- The Kings are 39-29-1 against the spread this season.
- Sacramento is 19-15 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Kings games have gone over the total 34 times out of 70 chances this season.
- Sacramento’s games this season have gone over 236 points 37 out of 69 times.
- The Kings and their opponents have scored an average of 239.1 points per game, 3.1 more than Saturday’s total.
- The Wizards have put together a record of 32-36-2 against the spread this season.
- In games it was an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this year, Washington went 16-20-2 against the spread.
- This season, 33 of the Wizards’ games have gone over the point total.
- In 28.6% of Washington’s games this season (20/70), the teams combined to score more than Saturday’s total of 236 points.
- In 2022-23, games involving the Wizards have averaged a total of 226 points, 10 fewer than this game’s set over/under.
Kings vs. Wizards Statistics and Rankings
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Kings vs. Wizards Stats and Trends
- The Kings have covered the spread seven times in their past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Sacramento games has surpassed the set total five times.
- Sacramento’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 238.3 points scored. That’s 2.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Kings are scoring 1.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- The Wizards have gone 4-6 over their past 10 games, with a 4-5-1 record against the spread in that span.
- In its past 10 games, Washington has gone over the total five times.
- Washington’s average total over the last 10 games is 8.8 points fewer than the 236 over/under given for this matchup.
- In their last 10 games, the Wizards’ points per game average is 110.8, 1.9 points lower per game than their season-long scoring average.
Free Pick of the Day
Our prediction: Wizards (+2.5)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!