The Miami Heat (38-33) take the court against the Chicago Bulls (32-37) as only 3-point favorites on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and BSSUN. The matchup has a point total of 218.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Bam Adebayo or Nikola Vucevic in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Heat vs. Bulls Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and BSSUN
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
- Moneyline favorite: Heat (-153)
- Spread: Heat (-3)
- Total: 218
Heat vs. Bulls Betting Stats and Trends
- The Heat are 25-42-4 against the spread this season.
- Miami is 10-23-3 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Games involving the Heat have hit the over 33 times out of 69 chances this season.
- Miami and its opponents have combined to score more than 218 points in 36 of 71 games this season.
- The average amount of points in Heat games this season is 218.7, which is 0.7 higher than Saturday’s over/under of 218.
- The Bulls have covered the spread 35 times this year (35-34-0).
- In games it has played as 3-point underdogs or more, Chicago has an ATS record of 13-11.
- This season, Bulls games have hit the over 29 times.
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to score more than 218 points in 46 of 69 games this season.
- In 2022-23, games involving the Bulls have averaged a total of 226.3 points, 8.3 more than the set total in this contest.
Heat vs. Bulls Statistics and Rankings
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Heat vs. Bulls Stats and Trends
- The Heat have a 6-4 record straight-up in their past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Miami games has gone over the set total six times.
- Miami’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 220.2 points scored. That’s 2.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Heat have a points-per-game average 6.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- The Bulls have a 5-5 record against the spread while finishing 6-4 overall in their last 10 contests.
- In its past 10 contests, Chicago has gone over the total five times.
- Chicago’s average total over the last 10 games is 7.1 points greater than the 218 over/under listed for this matchup.
- In their last 10 games, the Bulls’ per-game scoring average is 116.3, 2.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Free Pick of the Day
Our prediction: Bulls (+3)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!