Two of the league’s best scorers match up when Jayson Tatum (sixth, 30.2 PPG) and the Boston Celtics (49-22) visit Lauri Markkanen (14th, 25.4 PPG) and the Utah Jazz (33-36) on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM and NBCS-BOS. The Celtics are 3.5-point favorites. The matchup has an over/under of 233.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Jayson Tatum or Lauri Markkanen in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Celtics vs. Jazz Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM and NBCS-BOS
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Arena: Vivint Arena
- Moneyline favorite: Celtics (-166)
- Spread: Celtics (-3.5)
- Total: 233
Celtics vs. Jazz Betting Stats and Trends
- The Celtics have covered the spread 36 times this season (36-32-3).
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, Boston has gone 24-28-2 against the spread.
- This season, 37 of the Celtics’ games have gone over the point total out of 69 chances.
- Boston has combined with its opponents to score more than 233 points in 31 of 71 games this season.
- The average amount of points in Celtics games this season is 229.8, which is 3.2 fewer than Saturday’s total of 233.
- The Jazz have registered a 38-31-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, Utah is 20-7 against the spread.
- This year, 39 of the Jazz’s games have gone over the point total.
- So far this season, 53.6% of Utah’s games (37-of-69) have had more combined points than Saturday’s over/under of 233.
- The 233-point total for this game is 1.5 points below the 234.5 points per game average total in Jazz games this season.
Celtics vs. Jazz Statistics and Rankings
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Jazz AVG||Jazz Rank|
Celtics vs. Jazz Stats and Trends
- The Celtics have covered the spread four times in their last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Boston games has exceeded the set total five times.
- Boston’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 228.3 points scored. That’s 4.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Celtics have scored 2.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- The Jazz have gone 4-6 in their past 10 games, with a 6-4 record against the spread in that span.
- In its past 10 games, Utah has hit the over five times.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to score an average of 234.3 combined points in its last 10 games, 1.3 more than the 233 over/under in this matchup.
- In their last 10 games, the Jazz’s points per game average is 114.6, 2.6 points lower per game than their season-long scoring average.
Free Pick of the Day
Our pick: Celtics (-3.5)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!