The Sacramento Kings (35-25) are 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (28-32) on Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at Paycom Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on BSOK and NBCS-CA. The matchup has a point total of 238.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Domantas Sabonis or Shai Gilgeous-Alexander in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Kings vs. Thunder Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and NBCS-CA
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
- Moneyline favorite: Kings (-142)
- Spread: Kings (-2.5)
- Total: 238
Kings vs. Thunder Betting Stats and Trends
- The Kings are 33-26-1 against the spread this season.
- Sacramento has an ATS record of 17-13 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Kings games have gone over the total 29 times this season.
- Sacramento’s games this season have gone over 238 points 27 out of 60 times.
- The average amount of points in Kings games this season is 238.8, which is 0.8 above Tuesday’s over/under of 238.
- The Thunder are 37-22-1 against the spread this season.
- In games it was an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, Oklahoma City has gone 27-11-1 against the spread.
- This year, Thunder games have hit the over 32 times.
- Oklahoma City’s games have gone over 238 points in 25 of 60 chances this season.
- The 234.4 PPG average total in Thunder games this season is 3.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Kings vs. Thunder Statistics and Rankings
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Kings vs. Thunder Stats and Trends
- The Kings have a 6-4 record straight-up in their past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Sacramento games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Sacramento games averaged 2.5 fewer points (235.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Kings have scored six more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- The Thunder have a 5-4-1 record against the spread while going 4-6 overall in their last 10 contests.
- Oklahoma City has gone over the total in five of its past 10 outings.
- Oklahoma City has averaged a total of 234.9 combined points in its last 10 games, 3.1 less than this game’s total of 238.
- Over the last 10 games, the Thunder are averaging 4.8 more points than their season average of 117.8 PPG.
Free Pick of the Day
Our prediction: Thunder (+2.5)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!