The Charlotte Hornets (20-43) are heavy underdogs (by 10 points) to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the Phoenix Suns (33-29) on Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Deandre Ayton or Terry Rozier in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Suns vs. Hornets Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and BSAZ
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Spectrum Center
- Moneyline favorite: Suns (-450)
- Spread: Suns (-10)
Suns vs. Hornets Betting Stats and Trends
- The Suns have covered the spread 31 times this season (31-28-3).
- In games it was favored in by 10 points or more so far this season, Phoenix has gone 4-3 against the spread.
- Suns games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 27 times out of 63 chances this season.
- The Hornets have gone 27-33-3 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 10 points or more, Charlotte has gone 7-3-1 against the spread.
- This season, 29 of the Hornets’ games have gone over the point total.
Suns vs. Hornets Statistics and Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
Suns vs. Hornets Stats and Trends
- The Suns have covered the spread four times in their past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Phoenix games has gone over the set total three times.
- In their past 10 games, the Suns have a points-per-game average 1.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- The Hornets have gone 5-5 in their past 10 contests, with a 5-4-1 record against the spread during that span.
- Charlotte has gone over the total twice in its past 10 contests.
- In their past 10 games, the Hornets’ per-game scoring average is 116.0, 3.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Free Pick of the Day
Our prediction: Hornets (+10)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!