The Atlanta Hawks (31-30) host the Washington Wizards (28-32) in a matchup of Southeast Division teams at State Farm Arena, starting at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, February 28, 2023. The Wizards are 6.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is 233.5.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Trae Young or Kristaps Porzingis in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Hawks vs. Wizards Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and NBCS-DC
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: State Farm Arena
- Moneyline favorite: Hawks (-247)
- Spread: Hawks (-6.5)
- Total: 233.5
Hawks vs. Wizards Betting Stats and Trends
- The Hawks have gone 27-33-1 against the spread this season.
- In games it was favored in by 6.5 points or more so far this season, Atlanta has gone 4-5-1 against the spread.
- Hawks games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 34 times out of 60 chances this season.
- Atlanta has combined with its opponents to score more than 233.5 points in 29 of 61 games this season.
- The Hawks and their opponents have scored an average of 233.9 points per game, 0.4 more than Tuesday’s total.
- The Wizards are 28-31-1 against the spread this year.
- Washington has an ATS record of 4-5 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Wizards games have hit the over 28 times.
- In 30% of Washington’s games this season (18/60), the teams combined to score more than Tuesday’s total of 233.5 points.
- The 226.2 PPG average total in Wizards games this season is 7.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Hawks vs. Wizards Statistics and Rankings
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Hawks vs. Wizards Stats and Trends
- The Hawks have a 6-4 record straight-up in their last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Atlanta games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Atlanta games averaged 1.1 more points (234.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Hawks have scored 3.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- The Wizards have a 4-6 record against the spread while finishing 4-6 overall in their last 10 games.
- Washington has gone over the total in four of its past 10 games.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to score an average of 230.9 combined points over its last 10 games, 2.6 less than the 233.5 over/under in this matchup.
- During the last 10 games, the Wizards are averaging 0.2 more points than their season average of 113 PPG.
Free Pick of the Day
Our pick: Wizards (+6.5)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!