The Utah Jazz (29-31) host the Oklahoma City Thunder (28-29) after losing three home games in a row. The Jazz are favored by only 3 points in the matchup, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 23, 2023. The matchup’s point total is set at 239.5.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Lauri Markkanen or Shai Gilgeous-Alexander in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Jazz vs. Thunder Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Thursday, February 23, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM and BSOK
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Arena: Vivint Arena
- Moneyline favorite: Jazz (-149)
- Spread: Jazz (-3)
- Total: 239.5
Jazz vs. Thunder Betting Stats and Trends
- The Jazz have gone 33-27-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it was favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, Utah has gone 8-14 against the spread.
- This season, Jazz games have hit the over 34 times out of 57 chances.
- Utah’s games this season have gone over 239.5 points 24 out of 60 times.
- The average total in Jazz games this season is 234.8, 4.7 points fewer than Thursday’s over/under of 239.5.
- The Thunder are 36-21-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 3-point underdogs or more, Oklahoma City has an ATS record of 24-8.
- Thunder games have gone over the total 31 times this year.
- Oklahoma City’s games have gone over 239.5 points in 21 of 57 chances this season.
- The 234.1 PPG average total in Thunder games this season is 5.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Jazz vs. Thunder Statistics and Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Jazz vs. Thunder Stats and Trends
- The Jazz have a 4-6 record straight-up in their last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Utah’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- Utah’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 233.5 points scored. That’s 6.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Jazz are scoring at a rate the same as their season-long scoring average.
- The Thunder are 5-5 against the spread and 5-5 overall over their past 10 contests.
- In its past 10 games, Oklahoma City has gone over the total six times.
- Oklahoma City’s average total over the last 10 games is 4.9 points fewer than the 239.5 total listed for this matchup.
- In their last 10 games, the Thunder are scoring 6.2 more points per game than their season-long scoring average, 117.9 PPG.
Free Pick of the Day
Our pick: Thunder (+3)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!