The Toronto Raptors (28-31) take on the New Orleans Pelicans (30-29) as 4-point favorites on Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET on TSN and BSNO. The over/under is 226 for the matchup.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Pascal Siakam or CJ McCollum in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Raptors vs. Pelicans Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Thursday, February 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: TSN and BSNO
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Arena: Scotiabank Arena
- Moneyline favorite: Raptors (-173)
- Spread: Raptors (-4)
- Total: 226
Raptors vs. Pelicans Betting Stats and Trends
- The Raptors are 28-30-1 against the spread this season.
- Toronto is 8-14 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Raptors games have gone over the total 32 times this season.
- Toronto and its opponents have combined to put up more than 226 points in 28 of 59 games this season.
- The average amount of points in Raptors games this season is 225.8, which is 0.2 fewer than Thursday’s total of 226.
- The Pelicans have gone 28-30-1 against the spread this season.
- New Orleans has an ATS record of just 2-10-1 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Games involving the Pelicans have hit the over 32 times this year.
- In 57.6% of New Orleans’ games this season (34/59), the teams combined to score more than Thursday’s over/under of 226 points.
- The 228.4 points per game average in Pelicans games this season is 2.4 more than this game’s over/under.
Raptors vs. Pelicans Statistics and Rankings
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Pelicans AVG||Pelicans Rank|
Raptors vs. Pelicans Stats and Trends
- The Raptors are 6-4 overall and 4-6 against the spread over their past 10 contests.
- Toronto and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Toronto games averaged 227.9 total points, 1.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Raptors have a points-per-game average 3.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
- The Pelicans are 4-5-1 against the spread and 4-6 overall over their last 10 games.
- New Orleans has hit the over in five of its last 10 contests.
- New Orleans and its opponents have combined to score an average of 230.5 combined points over its last 10 games, 4.5 more than the 226 over/under in this matchup.
- During their past 10 games, the Pelicans’ points per game average is 112.7, 2.2 points lower per game than their season-long scoring average.
Free Pick of the Day
Our prediction: Pelicans (+4)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!