The Sacramento Kings (32-25) take the court against the Portland Trail Blazers (28-30) as 5.5-point favorites on Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA and ROOT Sports NW+. The matchup has a point total of 239.5.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Domantas Sabonis or Damian Lillard in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Kings vs. Trail Blazers Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Thursday, February 23, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA and ROOT Sports NW+
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
- Moneyline favorite: Kings (-223)
- Spread: Kings (-5.5)
- Total: 239.5
Kings vs. Trail Blazers Betting Stats and Trends
- The Kings have put together a record of 30-26-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5.5 points or more, Sacramento has gone 9-6 against the spread.
- Kings games have gone over the total 27 times out of 58 chances this season.
- Sacramento and its opponents have gone over the current 239.5-point total in 22 of 57 games (38.6%) this season.
- The average amount of points in Kings games this season is 236.6, which is 2.9 fewer than Thursday’s over/under of 239.5.
- The Trail Blazers have put together a 28-29-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, Portland has an ATS record of 6-6.
- This season, Trail Blazers games have hit the over 28 times.
- Portland has combined with its opponents to score more than 239.5 points in 19 of 58 games this season.
- The 239.5-point total in this game is 9.6 above the 229.9 points average in Trail Blazers games this season.
Kings vs. Trail Blazers Statistics and Rankings
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Trail Blazers AVG||Trail Blazers Rank|
Kings vs. Trail Blazers Stats and Trends
- The Kings are 5-5 overall and 4-6 against the spread over their last 10 contests.
- Sacramento and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- Sacramento’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 236.1 points scored. That’s 3.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Kings have scored 1.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- The Trail Blazers have gone 5-5 over their past 10 contests, with a 4-6 record against the spread during that span.
- In its past 10 contests, Portland has gone over the total six times.
- Portland has averaged a total of 236.8 combined points in its last 10 games, 2.7 fewer than this game’s total of 239.5.
- During their past 10 games, the Trail Blazers are scoring 4.2 more points per game than their season-long scoring average, 114.9 PPG.
Free Pick of the Day
Our prediction: Trail Blazers (+5.5)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!