The Golden State Warriors (29-29) are 4.5-point underdogs as they attempt to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Los Angeles Lakers (27-32) on Thursday, February 23, 2023 at Crypto.com Arena. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The point total is set at 238 for the matchup.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include LeBron James or Stephen Curry in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Lakers vs. Warriors Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Thursday, February 23, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
- Moneyline favorite: Lakers (-185)
- Spread: Lakers (-4.5)
- Total: 238
Lakers vs. Warriors Betting Stats and Trends
- The Lakers are 27-30-2 against the spread this season.
- Los Angeles is 7-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, 31 of the Lakers’ games have gone over the point total out of 58 chances.
- Los Angeles has combined with its opponents to score more than 238 points in 25 of 59 games this season.
- Lakers games have had an average of 235.2 points this season, 2.8 fewer than Thursday’s over/under.
- The Warriors are 26-31-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 4.5 points or more, Golden State has gone 7-6 against the spread.
- Warriors games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 35 times this year.
- In 48.3% of Golden State’s games this season (28/58), the teams combined to score more than Thursday’s over/under of 238 points.
- The 238 total in this game is 0.8 points higher than the 237.2 average total in Warriors games this season.
Lakers vs. Warriors Statistics and Rankings
|Lakers Rank||Lakers AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
Lakers vs. Warriors Stats and Trends
- The Lakers are 4-6 overall and 4-6 against the spread over their past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Los Angeles games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Los Angeles games averaged 235.5 total points, 2.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Lakers have scored 0.2 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- The Warriors have a 4-6 record against the spread while going 5-5 overall over their past 10 games.
- In its past 10 contests, Golden State has hit the over eight times.
- Golden State’s average total over the last 10 games is 3.4 points fewer than the 238 total listed for this matchup.
- During their last 10 games, the Warriors’ per-game scoring average is 123.2, 4.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Free Pick of the Day
Our prediction: Warriors (+4.5)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!