The San Antonio Spurs (14-45) will look to break a 14-game losing streak when they visit the Dallas Mavericks (31-29) at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 23, 2023 as 13.5-point underdogs. The Mavericks have lost three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 232.5 points.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Luka Doncic or Keldon Johnson in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Mavericks vs. Spurs Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Thursday, February 23, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW and KENS
- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Arena: American Airlines Center
- Moneyline favorite: Mavericks (-1058)
- Spread: Mavericks (-13.5)
- Total: 232.5
Mavericks vs. Spurs Betting Stats and Trends
- The Mavericks have put together a 21-36-3 record against the spread this season.
- Mavericks games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 33 times out of 59 chances this season.
- Dallas and its opponents have combined to score more than 232.5 points in 23 of 60 games this season.
- The average total in Mavericks games this season is 225.5, 7.0 points fewer than Thursday’s over/under of 232.5.
- The Spurs have put together a 24-35-0 record against the spread this season.
- San Antonio is 4-1 ATS when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Spurs games have hit the over 33 times.
- San Antonio has combined with its opponents to score more than 232.5 points in 28 of 59 games this season.
- In 2022-23, games involving the Spurs have averaged a total of 235.1 points, 2.6 more than the set total in this contest.
Mavericks vs. Spurs Statistics and Rankings
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
Mavericks vs. Spurs Stats and Trends
- The Mavericks have covered the spread four times in their past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Dallas’ last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Dallas games averaged 227.6 total points, 4.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Mavericks have a points-per-game average 1.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
- The Spurs have covered the spread once, and are 0-10 overall, in their last 10 contests.
- Four of San Antonio’s past 10 games have gone over the total.
- San Antonio and its opponents have combined to score an average of 236.4 combined points over its last 10 games, 3.9 more than the 232.5 over/under in this matchup.
- During their last 10 games, the Spurs’ per-game scoring average is 111.6, 0.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Free Pick of the Day
Our pick: Mavericks (-13.5)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!