The Denver Nuggets (41-18) are 2.5-point underdogs as they look to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (38-23) on Thursday, February 23, 2023 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSOH and ALT. The over/under is 221.5 in the matchup.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Donovan Mitchell or Nikola Jokic in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Cavaliers vs. Nuggets Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Thursday, February 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOH and ALT
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Arena: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
- Moneyline favorite: Cavaliers (-139)
- Spread: Cavaliers (-2.5)
- Total: 221.5
Cavaliers vs. Nuggets Betting Stats and Trends
- The Cavaliers have put together a record of 33-27-1 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 2.5-point favorites or more, Cleveland has an ATS record of 26-18-1.
- Cavaliers games have gone over the total 28 times out of 59 chances this season.
- Cleveland and its opponents have gone over the current 221.5-point total in 25 of 61 games (41%) this season.
- The Cavaliers and their opponents score an average of 217.9 points per game, 3.6 fewer than Thursday’s total.
- The Nuggets have covered the spread 32 times over 59 games with a set spread.
- Denver is 5-4 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Nuggets games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 28 times this season.
- In 72.9% of Denver’s games this season (43/59), the teams combined to score more than Thursday’s total of 221.5 points.
- In 2022-23, games involving the Nuggets have averaged a total of 229.8 points, 8.3 more than the set over/under in this contest.
Cavaliers vs. Nuggets Statistics and Rankings
|Cavaliers Rank||Cavaliers AVG||Nuggets AVG||Nuggets Rank|
Cavaliers vs. Nuggets Stats and Trends
- The Cavaliers have covered the spread seven times in their last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Cleveland’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- Cleveland’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 219.9 points scored. That’s 1.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Cavaliers are scoring 2.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- The Nuggets are 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall over their past 10 games.
- Six of Denver’s last 10 games have hit the over.
- Denver and its opponents have combined to score an average of 230.1 combined points in its last 10 games, 8.6 more than the 221.5 over/under in this matchup.
- In the last 10 games, the Nuggets are averaging 2.9 more points than their season average of 117.1 PPG.
Free Pick of the Day
Our pick: Cavaliers (-2.5)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!