The Boston Celtics (42-17) face the Indiana Pacers (26-34) as 8-point favorites on Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-BOS and BSIN. The matchup has an over/under of 234.5.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Jayson Tatum or Tyrese Haliburton in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Celtics vs. Pacers Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Thursday, February 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-BOS and BSIN
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- Moneyline favorite: Celtics (-351)
- Spread: Celtics (-8)
- Total: 234.5
Celtics vs. Pacers Betting Stats and Trends
- The Celtics have covered the spread 31 times in 59 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 8 points or more, Boston has gone 13-10-1 against the spread.
- Celtics games have gone over the total 31 times out of 60 chances this season.
- Boston has combined with its opponents to score more than 234.5 points in 26 of 59 games this season.
- The average total in Celtics games this season is 229.6, 4.9 points fewer than Thursday’s over/under of 234.5.
- The Pacers are 31-28-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 8 points or more, Indiana is 4-4 against the spread.
- Pacers games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 28 times this year.
- Indiana has combined with its opponents to score more than 234.5 points in 25 of 60 games this season.
- The 234.5 over/under in this game is 2.9 points above the 231.6 average total in Pacers games this season.
Celtics vs. Pacers Statistics and Rankings
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
Celtics vs. Pacers Stats and Trends
- The Celtics are 7-3 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread in their last 10 contests.
- Boston’s last 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- Boston’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 226.1 points scored. That’s 8.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Celtics’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 1.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- The Pacers have a 4-6 record against the spread while going 2-8 overall over their past 10 games.
- Indiana has gone over the total in four of its last 10 games.
- Indiana has averaged a total of 234.6 combined points over its last 10 games, 0.1 greater than this matchup’s total of 234.5.
- Over their last 10 games, the Pacers’ per-game scoring average is 111.4, 3.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Free Pick of the Day
Our pick: Pacers (+8)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!