The Portland Trail Blazers (26-27) will look to Damian Lillard (fifth in the league scoring 30.9 points per game) when they try to beat Giannis Antetokounmpo (third in the NBA with 32.4 PPG) and the Milwaukee Bucks (36-17) on Monday, February 6, 2023 at Moda Center. The Trail Blazers are 5-point home underdogs in the matchup, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on NBA TV, ROOT Sports NW, and BSWI.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Giannis Antetokounmpo or Damian Lillard in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Bucks vs. Trail Blazers Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Monday, February 6, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, ROOT Sports NW, and BSWI
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Moda Center
- Moneyline favorite: Bucks (-200)
- Spread: Bucks (-5)
Bucks vs. Trail Blazers Betting Stats and Trends
- The Bucks are 28-22-3 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 5-point favorites or more, Milwaukee has an ATS record of 14-10-1.
- Bucks games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 26 times this season.
- The Trail Blazers have covered the spread 26 times in 53 games with a set spread.
- Portland has an ATS record of 9-6-1 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- This season, Trail Blazers games have hit the over 25 times.
Bucks vs. Trail Blazers Statistics and Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Trail Blazers AVG||Trail Blazers Rank|
Bucks vs. Trail Blazers Stats and Trends
- The Bucks have a 9-1 record straight-up in their past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Milwaukee’s past 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bucks have scored 10.7 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- The Trail Blazers are 4-6 against the spread and 5-5 overall over their past 10 contests.
- Five of Portland’s last 10 games have hit the over.
- In their last 10 games, the Trail Blazers’ per-game scoring average is 120.2, 5.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Free Pick of the Day
Our prediction: Trail Blazers (+5)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!