The Brooklyn Nets (32-20) host the Los Angeles Clippers (30-26) after winning three home games in a row. The Clippers are favored by 6 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, February 6, 2023.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Paul George or Kevin Durant in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Clippers vs. Nets Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Monday, February 6, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, YES, and BSSC
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
- Moneyline favorite: Clippers (-240)
- Spread: Clippers (-6)
Clippers vs. Nets Betting Stats and Trends
- The Clippers have covered the spread 29 times over 56 games with a set spread.
- In games it was favored in by 6 points or more so far this season, Los Angeles has gone 6-6 against the spread.
- This season, 24 of the Clippers’ games have gone over the point total out of 52 chances.
- The Nets have covered the spread 27 times over 52 games with a set spread.
- Brooklyn has an ATS record of 4-1 when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Nets games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 23 times this season.
Clippers vs. Nets Statistics and Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
Clippers vs. Nets Stats and Trends
- The Clippers have a 7-3 record straight-up in their last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Los Angeles games has surpassed the set total six times.
- During their past 10 games, the Clippers have a points-per-game average 7.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- The Nets have a 6-4 record against the spread while finishing 5-5 overall over their last 10 contests.
- Six of Brooklyn’s past 10 contests have gone over the total.
- During their past 10 games, the Nets are scoring 2.2 more points per game than their season-long scoring average, 114.4 PPG.
Free Pick of the Day
Our prediction: Nets (+6)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!