The Phoenix Suns (28-26) face the Detroit Pistons (14-39) as 4.5-point favorites on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET on BSDET and NBCS-PH. The over/under is 226.5 in the matchup.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Mikal Bridges or Bojan Bogdanovic in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Suns vs. Pistons Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSDET and NBCS-PH
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Little Caesars Arena
- Moneyline favorite: Suns (-193)
- Spread: Suns (-4.5)
- Total: 226.5
Suns vs. Pistons Betting Stats and Trends
- The Suns have compiled a 28-25-1 record against the spread this season.
- Phoenix is 11-8 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Suns games have gone over the total 24 times out of 53 chances this season.
- Phoenix’s games this season have gone over 226.5 points 24 out of 54 times.
- The average total in Suns games this season is 224.1, 2.4 points fewer than Saturday’s total of 226.5.
- The Pistons are 24-28-1 against the spread this year.
- Detroit is 20-23-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Pistons games have gone over the total 30 times this year.
- In 60.4% of Detroit’s games this season (32/53), the teams combined to score more than Saturday’s total of 226.5 points.
- The 232.6 points per game average in Pistons games this season is 6.1 more than this game’s over/under.
Suns vs. Pistons Statistics and Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
Suns vs. Pistons Stats and Trends
- The Suns have covered the spread seven times in their past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Phoenix games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Phoenix games averaged 226.1 total points, 0.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Suns have scored 0.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- The Pistons have gone 3-7 in their last 10 games, with a 4-6 record against the spread during that span.
- Detroit has gone over the total in four of its last 10 contests.
- Detroit has averaged a total of 233.1 combined points over its last 10 games, 6.6 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 226.5.
- Over the last 10 games, the Pistons are averaging 4.3 more points than their season average of 112.7 PPG.
Free Pick of the Day
Our pick: Pistons (+4.5)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!