The Oklahoma City Thunder (24-27) take the court against the Houston Rockets (13-39) as 8.5-point favorites on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on BSOK and SportsNet SW. The matchup has an over/under set at 232.5 points.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Shai Gilgeous-Alexander or Alperen Sengun in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Thunder vs. Rockets Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and SportsNet SW
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
- Moneyline favorite: Thunder (-357)
- Spread: Thunder (-8.5)
- Total: 232.5
Thunder vs. Rockets Betting Stats and Trends
- The Thunder have covered the spread in a game 32 times this season (32-19-0).
- This season, 27 of the Thunder’s games have gone over the point total out of 52 chances.
- Oklahoma City has combined with its opponents to score more than 232.5 points in 23 of 51 games this season.
- Thunder games this season have had on average 232.5 points, the same number as Saturday’s over/under.
- The Rockets have registered a 20-28-4 record against the spread this year.
- Houston is 6-11-2 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving the Rockets have hit the over 24 times this year.
- So far this season, 34.6% of Houston’s games (18-of-52) have had more combined points than Saturday’s total of 232.5.
- The 226.5 PPG average total in Rockets games this season is six points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Thunder vs. Rockets Statistics and Rankings
|Thunder Rank||Thunder AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
Thunder vs. Rockets Stats and Trends
- The Thunder have a 6-4 record straight-up in their last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Oklahoma City games averaged 234.8 total points, 2.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Thunder are scoring 1.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- The Rockets have a 4-5-1 record against the spread while finishing 3-7 overall over their last 10 contests.
- In its past 10 contests, Houston has hit the over three times.
- Houston and its opponents have combined to score an average of 230.6 combined points over its last 10 games, 1.9 less than the 232.5 over/under in this matchup.
- During the past 10 games, the Rockets are averaging 1.3 more points than their season average of 109.7 PPG.
Free Pick of the Day
Our prediction: Thunder (-8.5)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!