The Portland Trail Blazers (26-26) are 5-point underdogs as they look to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Chicago Bulls (24-27) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at United Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and ROOT Sports NW. The matchup has an over/under set at 232.5 points.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include DeMar DeRozan or Damian Lillard in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Bulls vs. Trail Blazers Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
- Moneyline favorite: Bulls (-208)
- Spread: Bulls (-5)
- Total: 232.5
Bulls vs. Trail Blazers Betting Stats and Trends
- The Bulls have compiled a 28-23-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 5-point favorites or more, Chicago has an ATS record of 6-3.
- Bulls games have gone over the total 22 times out of 52 chances this season.
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to score more than 232.5 points in 21 of 51 games this season.
- Bulls games have an average total of 228.4 points this season, 4.1 fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- The Trail Blazers have put together a 26-25-1 record against the spread this season.
- Portland is 9-6-1 ATS when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Games involving the Trail Blazers have hit the over 24 times this year.
- In 40.4% of Portland’s games this season (21/52), the teams combined to score more than Saturday’s over/under of 232.5 points.
- In 2022-23, games involving the Trail Blazers have averaged a total of 228.2 points, 4.3 fewer than this game’s set over/under.
Bulls vs. Trail Blazers Statistics and Rankings
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Trail Blazers AVG||Trail Blazers Rank|
Bulls vs. Trail Blazers Stats and Trends
- The Bulls have covered the spread five times in their past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over two times in those games.
- The past 10 Chicago games averaged 1.5 more points (234) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bulls’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 1.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- The Trail Blazers have gone 6-4 in their last 10 games, with a 5-5 record against the spread in that span.
- Portland has hit the over in five of its last 10 contests.
- Portland and its opponents have combined to score an average of 235.8 combined points over its last 10 games, 3.3 more than the 232.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Over their past 10 games, the Trail Blazers’ points per game average is 122.1, 7.6 points higher per game than their season-long scoring average.
Free Pick of the Day
Our prediction: Trail Blazers (+5)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!