The Washington Wizards (24-27) visit the Brooklyn Nets (31-20) after winning five road games in a row. The Nets are favored by just 2 points in the contest, which begins at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 4, 2023. The matchup has an over/under set at 230 points.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Kevin Durant or Kyle Kuzma in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Nets vs. Wizards Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES and NBCS-DC
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
- Moneyline favorite: Nets (-129)
- Spread: Nets (-2)
- Total: 230
Nets vs. Wizards Betting Stats and Trends
- The Nets have put together a record of 26-25-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 2-point favorites or more, Brooklyn has an ATS record of 14-18.
- This season, 22 of the Nets’ games have gone over the point total.
- Brooklyn’s games this season have gone over 230 points 21 out of 51 times.
- The average total in Nets games this season is 226.3, 3.7 points fewer than Saturday’s total of 230.
- The Wizards are 24-26-1 against the spread this year.
- In games it was an underdog in by 2 points or more so far this season, Washington went 14-15-1 against the spread.
- Wizards games have gone over the total 25 times this year.
- Washington has combined with its opponents to score more than 230 points in 21 of 51 games this season.
- In 2022-23, games involving the Wizards have averaged a total of 226.3 points, 3.7 fewer than this game’s set over/under.
Nets vs. Wizards Statistics and Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Nets vs. Wizards Stats and Trends
- The Nets have a 4-6 record straight-up in their last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Brooklyn’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Brooklyn games averaged 228.5 total points, 1.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Nets have a points-per-game average 0.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- The Wizards have a 7-3 record against the spread while finishing 7-3 overall over their past 10 contests.
- Washington has hit the over in four of its past 10 contests.
- Washington’s average total over the last 10 games is 0.9 points greater than the 230 total given for this matchup.
- In the past 10 games, the Wizards are averaging four more points than their season average of 113.1 PPG.
Free Pick of the Day
Our prediction: Nets (-2)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!