The Indiana Pacers (24-25) are underdogs (by 4.5 points) to break a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the Orlando Magic (18-29) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 233.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Franz Wagner or Tyrese Haliburton in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Magic vs. Pacers Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL and BSIN
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Amway Center
- Moneyline favorite: Magic (-190)
- Spread: Magic (-4.5)
- Total: 233
Magic vs. Pacers Betting Stats and Trends
- The Magic are 26-19-2 against the spread this season.
- Orlando is 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, Magic games have hit the over 25 times out of 49 chances.
- Orlando and its opponents have combined to put up more than 233 points in 17 of 47 games this season.
- The average amount of points in Magic games this season is 225.3, which is 7.7 fewer than Wednesday’s total of 233.
- The Pacers are 27-21-1 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, Indiana has an ATS record of 10-11.
- This year, 23 of the Pacers’ games have gone over the point total.
- So far this season, 44.9% of Indiana’s games (22-of-49) have had more combined points than Wednesday’s total of 233.
- The 233-point total in this game is 1.3 above the 231.7 points average in Pacers games this season.
Magic vs. Pacers Statistics and Rankings
|Magic Rank||Magic AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
Magic vs. Pacers Stats and Trends
- The Magic have a 5-5 record straight-up in their last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Orlando games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Orlando games averaged 231.5 total points, 1.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Magic have scored 4.4 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- The Pacers have a 3-6-1 record against the spread while finishing 3-7 overall in their past 10 contests.
- Indiana has hit the over in four of its last 10 contests.
- Indiana has averaged a total of 235.1 combined points over its last 10 games, 2.1 greater than this game’s over/under of 233.
- During their past 10 games, the Pacers’ per-game scoring average is 111.9, 3.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Free Pick of the Day
Our pick: Pacers (+4.5)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!