The San Antonio Spurs (14-33) are 7-point underdogs as they attempt to stop an eight-game road losing streak when they visit the Los Angeles Lakers (22-26) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at Crypto.com Arena. The contest airs at 10:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA and BSSW. The matchup has an over/under of 243.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include LeBron James or Tre Jones in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Lakers vs. Spurs Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA and BSSW
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
- Moneyline favorite: Lakers (-275)
- Spread: Lakers (-7)
- Total: 243
Lakers vs. Spurs Betting Stats and Trends
- The Lakers have put together a 22-24-2 record against the spread this season.
- Los Angeles has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Games involving the Lakers have hit the over 26 times out of 47 chances this season.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the current 243-point total in 15 of 48 games this season.
- Lakers games have an average total of 235.3 points this season, 7.7 fewer than Wednesday’s over/under.
- The Spurs have covered the spread 23 times in 47 games with a set spread.
- In games it was an underdog in by 7 points or more so far this year, San Antonio went 12-15 against the spread.
- Spurs games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 28 times this year.
- In 34% of San Antonio’s games this season (16/47), the teams combined to score more than Wednesday’s over/under of 243 points.
- In 2022-23, games involving the Spurs have averaged a total of 235 points, eight fewer than this game’s set over/under.
Lakers vs. Spurs Statistics and Rankings
|Lakers Rank||Lakers AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
Lakers vs. Spurs Stats and Trends
- The Lakers have covered the spread six times in their past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Los Angeles’ past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Los Angeles games averaged 4.2 fewer points (238.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Lakers have scored four more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- The Spurs have a 7-3 record against the spread while going 2-8 overall over their last 10 games.
- San Antonio has hit the over in seven of its past 10 contests.
- San Antonio and its opponents have combined to score an average of 236.2 combined points over its last 10 games, 6.8 less than the 243 over/under in this matchup.
- During their last 10 games, the Spurs’ per-game scoring average is 118.4, 5.3 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Free Pick of the Day
Our pick: Lakers (-7)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!