The Minnesota Timberwolves (16-21) are underdogs (+2.5) as they attempt to stop a six-game losing streak when they host the Denver Nuggets (24-12) at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, January 2, 2023 at Target Center. The game airs on ALT and BSN.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Nikola Jokic or Anthony Edwards in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Nuggets vs. Timberwolves Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Monday, January 2, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ALT and BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arena: Target Center
- Moneyline favorite: Nuggets (-145)
- Spread: Nuggets (-2.5)
Nuggets vs. Timberwolves Betting Stats and Trends
- The Nuggets have covered the spread in a game 18 times this season (18-17-1).
- In games it has played as 2.5-point favorites or more, Denver has an ATS record of 11-12.
- This season, Nuggets games have hit the over 18 times out of 37 chances.
- The Timberwolves are 14-23-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it was an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, Minnesota has gone 5-8 against the spread.
- Timberwolves games have gone over the total 17 times this season.
Nuggets vs. Timberwolves Statistics and Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Timberwolves AVG||Timberwolves Rank|
Nuggets vs. Timberwolves Stats and Trends
- The Nuggets have covered the spread six times in their last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Denver games has surpassed the set total five times.
- Over their past 10 games, the Nuggets have scored 4.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- The Timberwolves are 4-6 against the spread and 3-7 overall over their past 10 contests.
- Minnesota has gone over the total in five of its last 10 games.
- In their last 10 games, the Timberwolves’ points per game average is 112, 2.4 points lower per game than their season-long scoring average.
Free Pick of the Day
Our pick: Timberwolves (+2.5)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!