A pair of the NBA’s top scorers square off when Jayson Tatum (fourth, 30.9 PPG) and the Boston Celtics (26-11) visit Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (fifth, 30.8 PPG) and the Oklahoma City Thunder (15-21) on Tuesday, January 3, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on BSOK and NBCS-BOS. The Celtics are 8.5-point favorites.
Set yourself up for success with the best fantasty sports tool ever created. Powered by our award winning RDA* projections, our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level. Should you include Jayson Tatum or Shai Gilgeous-Alexander in your lineups tonight? We’ll answer that and more.
We’re so confident you’ll start winning
Celtics vs. Thunder Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 3, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and NBCS-BOS
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
- Moneyline favorite: Celtics (-360)
- Spread: Celtics (-8.5)
Celtics vs. Thunder Betting Stats and Trends
- The Celtics are 20-16-1 against the spread this season.
- Boston is 6-5 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Celtics games have gone over the total 20 times out of 36 chances this season.
- The Thunder have covered the spread in a game 21 times this year (21-15-0).
- Oklahoma City is 6-2 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Thunder games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 19 times this year.
Celtics vs. Thunder Statistics and Rankings
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Celtics vs. Thunder Stats and Trends
- The Celtics have a 5-5 record straight-up in their past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Boston and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- Over the last 10 games, the Celtics are scoring 4.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- The Thunder have a 6-4 record against the spread while going 4-6 overall over their past 10 games.
- Four of Oklahoma City’s past 10 outings have gone over the total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Thunder’s points per game average is 113.5, 1.7 points lower per game than their season-long scoring average.
Free Pick of the Day
Our prediction: Thunder (+8.5)
To get more free picks of the day, from our betting team at Vegas Whispers, enter your email here.
Our NBA DFS optimizer will take your game to the next level, powered by our award winning RDA* projections.
Get your own FREE TRIAL now!