- July 4, 2019 at 7:16 pm #106511
I can’t access any of the content. I logged out and back in several times. When I try to check out the articles it says I need a subscription or need to log in. What should I try next?
- July 7, 2019 at 11:40 pm #106694Adam RonisParticipant
Did your subscription expire?
- July 8, 2019 at 1:37 pm #106730
No. It just auto renewed on 6/30/19.
- July 16, 2019 at 7:20 pm #107276
Still no access. It says my account is active. Can I get someone to fix this before the season starts? Thanks
- July 16, 2019 at 7:40 pm #107278Shawn ChildsKeymaster
I sent a message.
- July 16, 2019 at 8:52 pm #107283
Hey Shawn , where did you send a message?
- July 16, 2019 at 8:13 pm #107279Scott AtkinsKeymaster
I do see a valid subscription. My first suggestion is to log out and back in, see if that fixes your issue. My second suggestion is to provide us with a link of a premium article you are having trouble accessing.
- July 16, 2019 at 8:51 pm #107282
I tried to log in and out several times with no luck.I cant access any of the articles . https://fulltimefantasy.com/doc-on-the-clock-pick-1-07/
- July 17, 2019 at 8:55 am #107308Matt De LimaKeymaster
I found the issue and corrected it. Apologies for the hiccup.
Just to confirm, please go here and let me know the article is viewable: https://fulltimefantasy.com/doc-on-the-clock-pick-1-07/
- July 19, 2019 at 12:29 pm #107520
The issue has been resolved. Thanks man!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.