- July 4, 2019 at 9:37 am #106476TheGambler0711Participant
What is your favorite draft slot this year?
I like #4. You get of the stud rb’s and a slightly better pick coming back in the 2nd.
- July 4, 2019 at 10:16 am #106480Scott AtkinsKeymaster
Interested to see the replies to this as I have watched a bunch of drafts this year and see good teams all around. I think the middle is the best place to be free of ADP thought control. I don’t mind ADP helping guide you to which players WON’T be available when you come back, but that’s about it. If you want a guy, overpay, don’t let ADP control you.
- July 4, 2019 at 10:22 am #106481Dr. RotoKeymaster
4 seems like the obvious choice considering it guarantees you a top RB. I have learned over the years that there really are no bad draft slots, just bad drafts. You can win from anywhere if you take the right guys.
- July 4, 2019 at 7:55 pm #106516ParkwayWoofParticipant
I’ll take the ace, love the value that’ll “likely” fall back time and time again
- July 5, 2019 at 9:50 am #106531Resistance is FutileParticipant
Depth seems to be the most I’ve ever seen, so I agree with the Doc that a good team can be drafted from any spot. I think strategy can be altered based on where one is drafting and like Scott says, if you like a guy, you can’t worry about “value”. All that said, I kinda like drafting near the turns. Ten/eleven and two/three have a bit of additional strategy with your fellow drafters, imo. It’s just fun to be talking about drafting again!
- July 29, 2019 at 5:00 pm #108481
- September 6, 2019 at 8:20 pm #118364HamishMayParticipant
This is called the initial draft of your work. To play casino it is fast to make payment by paypal casino nz and we can make deposit for number of casinos available on paypal mobile casino and can be played online after deposit. And then arrange them according to their importance. And then follow those who need to be done on an urgent basis as compared to the other things.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.