- August 7, 2019 at 6:45 pm #109632
12 team 1 pt PPR. dynasty league trade question. i feel like i’m getting ripped off, but wanted your opinion in 2 trade offers:
- i’d get James Connor/Andy Dalton/Marvin Jones for Curtis Samuel/Godwin/Tevin Coleman/Cam Newton
- I’d get James Connor/Marvin Jones for Curtis Samuel/Godwin/Devonte Freeman/Goedert
right now my team looks like this:
RB: Kamara/Coleman/D. Freeman/Justin Jackson
WR: M.Thomas/B.Cooks/Samuel/Godwin/Humphries/Anthony Miller.
am i right? or is this in anyway fair and helps me. thanks.
- August 8, 2019 at 1:57 pm #109713
I don’t like either trade. Freeman will deliver close enough value to Connor to avoid making the trade. In the first deal, you’re giving too much upside to fix one spot in your starting lineup. I understand you have Mahomes, but why just give away Cam?
In the second deal, I would only offer Freeman with either Godwin or Samuel for Connor and Jones. I see no reason to give away three players with upside for one possible slight upgrade at RB.
You did a nice job acquiring depth. Sit tight and see how the Falcons’ RB situation shakes out. James Connor doesn’t equal Le’Veon Bell and Jaylen Samuel is going to steal touches.
- August 11, 2019 at 12:43 pm #110142
new trade question for the same league. I would get Pick (rd)2 first pick, 13 overall for Humphries and Miller. Worth it? I don’t have a 2 nd round pick and pick 1:8 in the first.
- August 11, 2019 at 12:44 pm #110143
just got upgraded to the 1st pick and the 4th pick in the second round for both.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.