- November 8, 2019 at 4:18 pm #131470
not a twitter type…so wondering how all my buds are doing this year?….you know who you are!!.
Be good if chat stayed open…
chime in guys?….cant wait till next year!!. How much longer we got?…😂
- November 8, 2019 at 10:58 pm #131492
I have some on the green, some in the rough, and too many in the trap, but showtime doesn’t start until the team and overall playoffs.
- November 9, 2019 at 1:23 am #131504
True Shawn….Weeks 14-16…..struggle to get there, then gripitandripit!!!…
Had a decent season so far…but a little too many Desaun Jackson’s….and middling QBs…Wentz, Rivers, Brisetts, Garrapolo, etc…
Still a ways to go…
- November 9, 2019 at 9:20 am #131523Dr. RotoKeymaster
QBs have been a mess. Was much easier last year when I had Mahomes everywhere!!!
- November 9, 2019 at 12:10 pm #131534
Wilson was my target guy earlier, but I didn’t push hard enough for him when there was value at RB and WR in the 10th round.
- November 9, 2019 at 12:23 pm #131538
Three draft day mistakes for me.
- I should have taken Dalvin Cook over Todd Gurley every time. I don’t know if I had too many chances at this decision, but I knew it was a closer decision that the results are now.
- Last year I loved Cooper Kupp and I had rated higher than everyone. The lack of Rams player news about him in August and his injury led me to believe he was going to be slow out of the gate in September. I should have drafted him in front of Mike Williams in every draft.
- I didn’t Waller at TE, but I have some shares of Hooper. Over the last couple of seasons, I did a much better job finding the secondary TE options that offered top value – Eric Ebron was on a lot of teams in 2018. I feel into the Jared Cook trap while expecting either Hockenson, Fant, or Olsen to work as a TE2. I did pick up O.J. Howard a couple of times and he kicked me in the Jimmies.
- November 9, 2019 at 12:45 pm #131546
Probably my biggest draft day mistake, was drafting either MVS or Allison on every team…and I tend to stick with non-producing players…way too long…so one of those guys were in just about every lineup….not good.
Didnt fall for the “Big 3 TE” trap….thus I luckily ended up with Hooper on a bunch of teams.
Way too many shares of Cook and McDonald at TE…
- November 9, 2019 at 7:33 pm #131584
I didn’t have a lot of love for Aaron Rodgers based on his sell price, which kept me off Allison for sure. I did add MVS when he slid to a fair price. This week wasn’t good for Valdes-Scantling on the waiver wire. I told his to pack his bags a couple of times.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.