- June 30, 2019 at 9:20 pm #106107
Please rank Straham, Pivetta and Logan Allen for rest of season. Is there a big difference between them? Right now I have Allen and Pivetta and not sure whether to use faab. Thanks.
- June 30, 2019 at 10:44 pm #106111
They all have some risk. Straham was a reliever last season so his innings are a concern. I like him best though. Allen might not stick in the rotation. Lamet is coming back and there’s a chance Allen doesn’t stick. Pivetta has been shaky again.
- July 4, 2019 at 6:30 pm #106507
1. Feelings on d smith ( Mets) Hampson and Addison Russell this year and next?
2. A week later, between three pitchers below and w Davis, which two would you drop? I have three other relievers ( holland, Diaz and Romo ) on staff of 10
- July 4, 2019 at 8:46 pm #106518
I like Smith and think he plays this year. Not sure what his role will be next season. Hampson has a lot of speed but isn’t getting the chance to play enough. I would drop Holland since he’s been terrible or Allen if competing this year. If considering keeper status holland would be cut. Romo likely to be traded and probably won’t close elsewhere.
- July 12, 2019 at 11:27 pm #107024
Been approached by someone for Castillo on reds . Offered Donaldson and a pitcher to be negotiated ( I think realistic options are fried, Marquez, s gray, ) . My gut says to do it for Marquez or gray and not fried.
What do you think?
- July 13, 2019 at 12:18 pm #107057
If you can win now it makes sense. Gray has looked real good.
- July 13, 2019 at 11:21 pm #107079
He will only do fried ( who has next year value at $5 but I am worried about then shutting him down)
so trade would be :
castillo, for fried and Donaldson ( he will also give me posey for Barnes or winker for Fowler)
what do you think?
- July 14, 2019 at 9:52 pm #107128
Yeah not sure that helps enough this year.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.