2019 Ranking Question

FullTimeFantasy Sports Home Forums FullTimeFantasy Talk 2019 Ranking Question

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies and was last updated by Dr. This post has been viewed 85 times Roto Dr. This post has been viewed 85 times Roto 2 months, 4 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 85 times

• Author
    Steeltown12
    Participant

Dear Full Time Fantasy Sports experts ,

Next week I am in a 12 team 20 man roster ppr league. My lineup consists of the following :

Qb
    Rb
    Rb
    Wr
    Wr
    Wr/rb/te (flex)
    Wr/rb/te (flex)
    Te
    K
    Defense
    10 bench spots .
     Since Adam Ronis advised against the 2019 top 200 player rankings , I came up with this question . The 2019 positional rankings listed on this website use the “box score” scoring system. They vary drastically to the consensus positional rankings from the experts on this website. This can be very misleading. I would prefer to use the consensus positional rankings from the expert come draft day along with  Advanced average draft position tool . ( based on the 10 most recent online World online championships )
    please give me your thoughts !!
    thank you
    Dan
    Adam Ronis
    Adam Ronis
    Participant

You can use whichever you like the most. The rankings are a guide. You don’t need to go strictly by them. I personally don’t like a top 200 list. How do you determine where a tight end ranks compared to a running back? It all depends on your roster construction and the flow of the draft. I use my rankings when I draft that are broken down by position. Always do what you like best.

Steeltown12
    Participant

Thank you Adam for the quick response and explanation!

Dr. Roto
    Dr. Roto
    Keymaster

Agree with Adam. Use the rankings as a guide. When it’s close refer to them, but be flexible. I like a tiered ranking system best anyway.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.