Over the course of the season this page will be used to update information on the planned content schedule for the MLB DFS team.
The primary / regular schedule for the season will consist as follows but is subject to change week to week:
The Daily Diamond
- Monday through Friday, usually posted by 3PM for the 7PM slates and 11AM for the afternoon slates
- Breakdown on the optimal cash and single entry plays for the slate with an overview on the target pitchers, mini-stacks and value bats on the slate.
The Tournament Core
- Monday through Friday for the Main slates, usually posted by 5PM.
- Breakdown on the pitchers to use in tournaments, along with the top stacks of the day and CORE bats from Chris Rose
The Dongers Club
- Every day, usually posted no later than 1-2 HOURS before lock.
- A breakdown on the entire slate looking at who the optimal pitchers and hitters are along with who are the unique players that nobody is going to be considering for that night that you should be focusing your approach around. The Dongers Club combines years of experience, theories and data to bring you the most advanced mix of human gut feel along with analytic decision making for MLB DFS.
Schedule for week of April 8th-14th below:
|Day of Week||The Daily Diamond|
/ Fastballs & Fly Balls
|The Tournament Cores|
|The Dongers Club |
(Cash & GPP)
|Tuesday||X||X||X (7pm Slate)|
|Wednesday||X||X||X (7pm Slate)|
|Thursday||X (Early Slate)||X||X (7pm Slate)|
|Saturday||X (Early & Late)|
Our primary focus is to cover all slates that have 5 or more games on them along with any MAIN slates. Afternoon and Early Only slates with 3 or 4 games would just be covered in SLACK with thoughts as we do not recommend going heavy on those slates.
The Dongers Club will include thoughts on CASH vs GPP plays for Saturday’s and Sunday’s