Daily Dr. Roto—January 31, 2019
My Favorite Super Bowl Prop Bets
Here are my favorite prop bets for the game:
- Patrick Mahomes over 305.5 passing yards
- Jimmy G under 239.5 passing yards
- Jimmy G under 1.5 passing TDs
- Sammy Watkins over 49.5 receiving yards
- Travis Kelce under 77.5 receiving yards
- Raheem Mostert over 69.5 yards rushing
- Raheem Mostert over 14.5 yards longest rush
- Chris Jones over .5 total sacks
- Tanoh Kpassagnon over .5 sacks
Here, I try to help you win some bets on the crazier prop bets available!
Answer: Tails never fails!
Answer: My man Fantasy Frankie said to bet purple as they might use that color to honor Kobe Bryant.
Answer: I am taking the Over two minutes; Demi Lovato loves her stage time, and she could get emotional during the song.
- How many songs will be in Spanish?
Answer: I am definitely taking over 1.5 since the game is in Miami.
- How many songs will be played during the show?
Answer: I am going over again as JLo and Shakira are going to play to the Miami crowd.
- How many times will the camera point to ARod?
Answer: I have to think that one cameraman will find ARod in the sea of all the adoring fans.
- How many wardrobe changes for JLo?
Answer: Any man can answer this—OVER for sure!
- What is the first song sung by JLo?
Answer: I will vote for Let’s Get Loud so she can stir the crowd into a frenzy.
- Will Nike release a Colin Kaepernick commercial during the game?
Answer: I will take the No here as this could be in very poor taste.
- Which commercial will appear first—Donald Trump or Mike Bloomberg?
Answer: Thinking Bloomberg is going to spend a lot on Super Bowl night.