FullTime Fantasy’s Playoff Fantasy Football Contests
Play 1 or play all 3! YOU decide!
Playoff Draft World Championship
Are you ready to Draft – ONE – MORE – TIME?
6 Team Leagues – 14 man rosters – Bestball.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE DRAFT! Just because the regular season is ending doesn’t mean the excitement of fantasy football drafting is over! Take your shot at FullTime Fantasy’s Playoff Draft World Championship. We’ve made drafting and playing simple. Over $60,000 in prizes – $20,000 grand prize – 1 in 3 will win league prizes! 1st place league prize is $500 and we’ve added a NEW 2nd place league prize of $125 FFWC bucks!
- Cost: $229
- Type: 14-round Draft (Scheduled and slow available)
- Style: Serpentine – (no 3rd round reversal)
- When: Scheduled beginning Sunday January 8 through Saturday January 14th.
- Format: Bestball. No changes or lineup moves allowed after the draft.
- Lineup eligibility: Your weekly starting lineup can consist of no more than 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX (rb-wr-te), 1 PK and 1 DST).
- Requirements: No draft or roster requirements. Draft any mix of players/positions you want. If you don’t want a kicker, don’t draft one!
- Description: Compete against your league of six and simultaneously against every other league in an overall championship leaderboard.
- Scoring: Official FFWC Scoring
- Prizing: Win your league of six and win $500. 2nd place takes home $125 in FFWC Bucks! See prizing link above for overall championship prizing.
Tip: Project how many games you think each team will play over the course of the playoffs. Each draft takes a life of it’s own and you find yourself stacking the two teams who could meet in the Super Bowl. Here’s a Sample Draft for you to review. For the purpose of this mock, we selected the Colts and Chargers in the AFC and the Eagles in the NFC for the last available wildcard spots.
What are players saying?
“I had a Riot. I loved ’em.” – John Haskell
“Runs quick and smooth and it’s a blast!” – Rob Zarzycki
Click here for FULL CONTEST SUMMARY
Your weekly lineup (1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX (rb-wr-te), 1 PK and 1 DST) is automatically set based on your best scoring options. This is commonly referred to as Bestball format. Score the most cumulative fantasy points in your league from wildcard round through the Super Bowl and win the League prize of $500. Score more points than any of the league winners on the overall leaderboard and win $20,000.
Note: Sadly due to new regulation burdens in the industry, residents of AZ, DE, IA, IN, LA, MO, MS, MT, TN, VA, VT and WA are prohibited from play.